Yes Titus. I actually meant click after the wait.

The stale element issue is resolved with Watir upgrade.

I used jquery statement and managed to fix the issue. But what is the page
object way to do that?

Also could you please clarify the difference between wait.until(&:present?) and
wait.while(&:present). I remember you mentioned the first wait for to be truthy
and the latter tobefalsey.

When I use both it gives the same results. I check the presence of an element
using wait until present and if this evaluates to true do something.

wait while also does the same sometimes.

Is there a good documentation on page object waits. It's really killing me.

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.