Strange I got it working when its in both places

select_list(:auth_to_leave_list, :id =>
'dwfrm_shippingaddress_authorityToLeave')

auth_to_leave_list: ~randomize ['Leave out of the weather']

&

page.populate_check_out_page_with_data
 if (page.auth_to_leave_present? && @site_country.to_s == 'au')
 page.auth_to_leave_list="Leave out of the weather"
 end

On Monday, 14 January 2019 14:58:25 UTC+11, NaviHan wrote:

> My order_details.yml files looks like this
>
> order_details:
>  site: au
>  products:
>  - 9351785586540
>  - 9350486827327
>  qty:
>  - 2
>  - 5
>  coupons_bag: []
>  vouchers_bag: []
>  email_add: ~randomize
> ['cottononqa+orderthruau...@gmail.com','cottononqa+orderthruau...@gmail.com']
>  first_name: ~first_name
>  last_name: ~last_name
>  phone: 0403222638
>  hd_first_name: ~first_name
>  hd_last_name: ~last_name
>  hd_country: ~randomize ['Australia']
>  homdel_address1: ~street_address
>  homedel_city: ~city
>  homedel_state_abb: ~randomize ['Queensland']
>  homedel_postcode: ~randomize ['3030', '3075', '3125']
>  auth_to_leave_list: ~randomize ['Leave out of the weather']
>  vouchers_checkout:
>  - 9840150120702065
>  - 9840150120702066
>  gift_card_no:
>  - 2790030169169063156
>  gift_card_pin:
>  - 2043
>  payment_type: creditcard
>

> Out of which "homedel_state_abb" and "auth_to_leave_list" are two select
> lists
>
> Im having problem with the select list, "auth_to_leave_list", for some
> reason the value is not getting set using
>
> page.populate_check_out_page_with_data
> def populate_check_out_page_with_data
>  populate_page_with data_for(:order_details)
> end
>

> I pulled it out of the yml and tried using a method.
>
> page.populate_check_out_page_with_data
>  if (page.auth_to_leave_present? && @site_country.to_s == 'au')
>  page.auth_to_leave_list="Leave out of the weather"
>  end
>

> Still that doesnt work.
>
> If I remove the populate_page_with data_for call then the select list is
> getting set.
>
> if (page.auth_to_leave_present? && @site_country.to_s == 'au')
>  page.auth_to_leave_list="Leave out of the weather"
> end
>
> Any clues?

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.