On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 01:37:05PM -0500, Aaron Faanes wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I went ahead and added some more documentation for some utils classes, the
> big one being wl_list.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

> I know I have some patches still outstanding, so I apologize if it's rude
> to submit another batch before the previous ones have been resolved. These
> patches apply regardless of whether the others are eventually accepted, so
> in that sense, they're independent.

No, defnitely not.  In fact, that's the only way this workflow can
scale.  If you wait for me to review and commit one set of patches
before moving on to the next thing you want to do, we're just going to
stall and get frustrated.  Move on to the next thing, and I'll review
your patches as soon as I can.  You can then revise and resend if
necessary, but in the meantime you're not blocking on me.

> I've been prefixing my commits with the conventional prefix for that file
> (e.g. utils: for wayland-utils.*, wayland-server and so forth). Should
> I prefix these with doc: instead?

Good point, I think 'doc:'is better prefix.

thanks,
Kristian