On Sun, 3 Aug 2014 17:07:44 +0200
Auke Booij <a...@tulcod.com> wrote:

> >> Speaking of which, is there a reason the code samples don't show up
> >> correctly in the online documentation?
> >
> > Which code samples exactly?
>
> http://wayland.freedesktop.org/docs/html/chap-Library.html
> - wl_list
> - wl_display_prepare_read
> - wl_proxy_marshal (but this code sample doesn't seem to be in the
> current git source?)
> http://wayland.freedesktop.org/docs/html/sect-Library-Server.html
> - (again wl_list)
> - wl_listener

I looked at the first wl_list example, and that one is not marked
up in the source at all, it's just written verbatim. Maybe there is
some form of mark-up we could use, or maybe not, I am not familiar
with the doc generators. Trying Doxygen mark-up could be worth it,
if you can regenerate the docs. I don't know how Publican gets the
text or if it can use the Doxygen formatting.

Indeed, the docs could use not just writing more, but formatting
too.

Thanks,
pq