Hello Pekka,

Weston does detect the two connectors, log below show that :

[22:29:40.882] Output None1, (connector 4, crtc 10)
               mode 1280x800@57.4, preferred, current
[22:29:40.919] Failed to initialize backlight
[22:29:40.919] EDID data 'DEL', 'DELL 2007WFP', 'NF409794051L'
[22:29:40.919] Output HDMI1, (connector 12, crtc 14)
               mode 1680x1050@59.9, preferred, current
               mode 1280x1024@75.0
               mode 1280x1024@60.0
               mode 1152x864@75.0
               mode 1024x768@75.1
               mode 1024x768@60.0
               mode 800x600@75.0
               mode 800x600@60.3
               mode 640x480@7[80981.215270] HDCP: hdcp_3des_cb:
hdcp_keys not loaded = 0

I also noticed that when launched without the --connector argument, weston
shell launches on one display ( Say HDMI ), the other display (LCD) goes
BLACK and even the fbcon is not visible. This does mean someone is
rendering on that screen. But I wasn't able to move any Weston windows to
the LCD display.

- AP