Interesting. A bit odd because looking in xproto.h I can see that the same offset in the structure is called "window" or "drawable" in many other events. I guess this is because it is generated from xprotocol descriptions and the terminology cannot be changed there? But kind of unclear why such a wrong name would have been chosen there...

Anyway probably another indication of what a mess X is.