Hi Mike,

----- Original Message -----
> I think this should probably use uint instead of int for params since zero
> is the "unset" number. Otherwise you have to write something about negative
> sizes.

Reason I used "int" is because these are limits for size, which are expressed
with int as well. "set_window_geometry" uses "int" and specifies that width and
height must be greater than zero.

Similarly, the configure event uses "int" as well, not uint", and also use zero
for a special case (zero means the client should decide its own dimension) so
it made sense to me to remain consistent by using "int".

But I can switch to uint if everyone agrees.

Cheers,
Olivier