Hey

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 05:24:35AM -0400, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> > [...]
> > If we considered and dismissed them, fine.
>
> They are not "actively" considered in this patch, but as I mentioned
> earlier, I think tiling states can later be added to the window state
> enum.

Just a quick note before my main power source goes down here, my comment are
not about tiling, as stated before, I just tool tiling as an example of where
we eanted to have a value per edge.

FWIW, I don't think tiling is a "draw state", I reckon it's a plain state just
like "maximized" or "active". But tiling is worth its own thread :)

Cheers,
Olviier