Hi,

There were many different opinions and suggestions for how to allow
for raise and lower to be bound to mouse clicks in titlebars. This
is one possible way forward. It removes some of the semantic requests
in xdg-shell and replaces it with a "interact_with_decoration"
request that lets more window management logic move into the compositor.

Comments welcome. I know this is a tricky issue, but I hope this
is leading somewhat in the right direction.

Adam

Adam Goode (2):
  xdg-shell: Introduce protocol v7
  xdg-shell: Fold several client-side decoration requests into a generic
    request

 COPYING                                      |    1 +
 unstable/xdg-shell/xdg-shell-unstable-v7.xml | 1012 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 1013 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 unstable/xdg-shell/xdg-shell-unstable-v7.xml

--
2.8.0.rc3.226.g39d4020