Thanks a lot for all the considerations.

Regards,

Ankit

On 7/6/2018 2:44 PM, Pekka Paalanen wrote:
On Tue, 19 Mar 2097 00:24:55 +0530
"Nautiyal, Ankit K" <ankit.k.nauti...@intel.com> wrote:

From: Ankit Nautiyal <ankit.k.nauti...@intel.com>

This patch series adds support for parsing aspect-ratio information
for a connector vidoe mode, provided by the DRM layer.
The aspect ratio is stored in the flags bit of the connector modes,
which can be used to distinguish between CEA modes, that have the
aspect-ratio specified, along with other timing details, from the
non-CEA modes.

An earlier revision of the patch was ack'd before the atomic support
in weston. The last revision sent after the atomic support was :
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/224284/

Ankit Nautiyal (2):
   man: add description for specifying modes with aspect-ratio in
     weston.ini
   compositor-drm: Add aspect-ratio parsing support

  libweston/compositor-drm.c | 121 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
  libweston/compositor.h     |  15 +++++
  man/weston-drm.man         |  39 +++++++++++-

Hi,

I sure hope it didn't take 79 years and inventing a time machine to get
this done - but if it did, a few days earlier this week would have been
nice. ;-)

I suppose this is v6, you forgot to use the -v option of
git-format-patch.

In the code I changed ARRAY_SIZE to ARRAY_LENGTH which weston uses
everywhere. My mistake for confusing the two, the meaning is the same.

Both patches pushed:
    9711fd98..a21c3931  master -> master

Thanks,
pq