Dear all.

I have known that locale data (for libxkbcommon) is exist in /usr/share/X11/locale/ normally.

And that is provided in libX11.

(refer libxkbcommon's documentation)

Dataset

libxkbcommon does not distribute a keymap dataset itself, other than for testing purposes. The most common dataset is xkeyboard-config, which is used by all current distributions for their X11 XKB data. More information on xkeyboard-config is available here: https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/XKeyboardConfig

The dataset for Compose is distributed in libX11, as part of the X locale data.

But libX11 is Xorg's library, and I cannot find locale data in wayland system.

Which package provides locale data?

Thanks and regards.

JeongHyun Kang.