Dear all,

I have an one question about Linux MT Protocol B type.

Asume that press touch screen using first finger.

And release fisrt finger and press second finger toghether.

In that case, which procotol is correct?

 ABS_MT_SLOT 0

 ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID 1

 ABS_MT_POSITION_X 10

 ABS_MT_POSITION_Y 5

 ABS_MT_SYNC <-- first finger press

first case

 ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID -1

 ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID 2

 ABS_MT_POSITION_X 15

 ABS_MT_POSITION_Y 10

 ABS_MT_SYNC <-- first finger release and first finger press is generated

second case

 ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID -1

 ABS_MT_SLOT 1

 ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID 2

 ABS_MT_POSITION_X 15

 ABS_MT_POSITION_Y 10

 ABS_MT_SYNC <-- first finger release and second finger press is generated

I think first case is correct, but sometimes second case procotol is generated.

I think second case event flow is like below:

first finger press -> first finger release -> (all finger released) -> second finger press

So, in this case said, second finger came first after all finger is released..

So I want to know which case is correct following Linux MT Protocol B type.

Someone who help me?

I'll waiting your opinions,

Thanks and regards,

JeongHyun Kang.