Hey guys,
Any ideas on this one?
-Satyeshwar

From: wayland-devel <wayland-devel-boun...@lists.freedesktop.org> On Behalf Of
Singh, Satyeshwar
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 4:52 PM
To: wayland-devel@lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: How to get access to the FB in headless mode

Hi,
I am working on a project that requires Weston to be used in headless backend
mode. I need to stream the FB contents over to another system. I noticed that
the virtual output concept is only present for the drm backend and it basically
gets the FB that it needs to remote from drm (drmPrimeHandleToFD). However, in
my case, there is no interaction with the drm.
I was earlier thinking of using a screenshooter type method but noticed that it
does glReadPixels which is quite slow. Is there a way to mmap the pbuffer that
is created in headless mode?
Thanks,
Satyeshwar