Hi Namit,

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 at 16:37, Namit Solanki (QUIC) <
quic_nsola...@quicinc.com> wrote:

> As we all know Weston 10 has bitbakes files available for Yocto kirkstone
> version. Can Weston 12 work with Kirkstone as well?
>

> Is Weston 12 compatible with Kirkstone?
>

> Do we need to write our own bitbake files for Weston 12 to compile with
> Kirkstone?
>

> Please help on these queries.

OpenEmbedded does have a 11.0.1 build definition for Weston. You should be
able to reuse this whilst bumping the version to 12.0.0, as long as you
also pull the other dependencies from OE such as libseat and probably a
newer version of Meson.

Cheers,
Daniel