Hello my Mayberry friends, On Sunday night Jan,13th at 8:00 PM. We at
amayberrystateofmind. (AMSOM) will be holding the second night of "Life Lesson"
Our first one went very well. We just celebrated a AMSOM Family Reunion, and it
was a Real HOOT!!! Life Lesson this week will be Episode #108. (Barney and the
cave Rescue)
It airs on Jan 12th, Watch the ep, and stop on in to discuss what you think is
the "Life Lesson" behind it. After all "WHAT'S your Hurry?". Thanks and Happy
Motoring. Your ol Pal Gome. from "A Mayberry State Of Mind" my home town..