Anyone know any personal info on the lady that played Helen Crump, Anita
Corsette (spl?).  I havent googled her, but I've never seen much about her
personally.  I must admit, I never liked her character much, and felt Andy
could
have had a nicer girlfriend.  She always seemed to be in a bad  mood.  My ex
wife was like that a lot!!!!!!  I think he should  have stuck with Peg, or
Ellie
Walker, or even charlene.  I was IN  LOVE with Charlene when I was growing up
(I'm 52 now).  Turns out Maggie  isnt that much older than me, SO,
Charlene/Maggie, I know you are married, but I  would marry you in a second.
Oh yea,
and Ellie, I'd marry you too!   We may have to move to Utah so I could have two
wives.