Ben,  I can't count all of the quotes my friends, family and I use from TAGS.
If we invite people over to the house we'll say, "We decided to invite a few
people, but didn't want to make a moulage out of it".  Or, when one of us says
something incorrectly, my 9 year old granddaughter and I will tell each other
we were "Wrong, wrong, wrong" as Barney told Otis when he said bat instead of
butterfly for the ink blot test.  As I sit here typing, my mind is flooded.
There are just so many.  "Here at the rock"  "Ain't you got a jack"  "We defy
the Mafia"  "All God's chillin' got a uvuela (or whatever)"  "Will you help us?"

  We very seldom have a conversation that doesn't include something from
Mayberry.

  Harry,  "I live in Salem VA, but Mayberry is my honetown."