I think I had his name spelled wrong the last time, but anyway, I looked up Mr.
Melvin for more info.  He was in the Phil Silvers Show, Brady Bunch, TAGS, All
in the Family, and he was the voice of Magilla Gorilla and Bluto.  He was also
on Gomer Pyle, USMC and Dick Van Dyke.  His wife (of 64 years!), Amalia, said
his favorite role was on the Phil Silvers Show.  He had a daughter and a
grandson, and another daughter who died in 1970.  The article said that his
last name on The Brady Bunch was Franklin.  Maybe some of you all already knew
that, but it was a new piece of trivia for me.

Lisa