Please do not quote the entire WBMUTBB Digest when you reply.
To Send to the Digest, address message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe/change address, scroll to the bottom of this issue.


wbmutbb-digest        Wednesday, August 8 2001        Volume 03 : Number 236




Topics in this issue:

 New Member Update/Bio's

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:39:47 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New Member Update/Bio's

We're now at 1750 members here at WBMUTBB Chapter!!!

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the WBMUTBB 
Chapter's web site.  Goto the web site and click on the "Members Only" link. 
There you will see another link you can click on.  That will take you to a 
page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member List page.  Enter your 
PASSWORD: harvey

Or you can go directly there by going to:

   http://members.aol.com/anewsome/private/harvey.htm

The member list is still located on AOL so that isn't a type-o. 

Below are the biograph's on most of our newest members. Be sure to say "hey" 
back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so they'll feel right at 
home here in Mayberry.

   -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   7/29/01 8:06:27 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Alan Atkinson and I am from Jersey city, NJ

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Atkinson, Alan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Jersey city, NJ

COMMENTS:
I was raised on the Andy Griffith Show.  I have come to schedule the rest of 
my year around TVLand Andy Griffith Marathons.  Nuts?  Maybe.

"I came to fill my vase."

+=======================================================+
Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   7/30/01 2:01:35 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Scott Kelly and I am from Houston, TX

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kelly, Scott - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Houston, TX

COMMENTS:
I am a nobody,but I do love the Lord.
That makes me somebody. I sure do love the Andy Griffith show.

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   7/31/01 4:03:56 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Steve Elkins and I am from Park hills, KY

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Elkins, Steve - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Park hills, KY

COMMENTS:
Ask anyone who knows me and they can tell you what show I consider the 
"best ever" on television.  I have a close set of friends who share my 
appreciation
of the show and I have groomed my little brother (10 years difference) into 
such a 
fan that sometimes I think he has the edge on me in show quotes.  

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   7/31/01 5:01:06 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Joshua  Ragtsdale and I am from Nashville, TN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ragtsdale, Joshua  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Nashville, TN

COMMENTS:
i'm a staff writer for universal mca-
along with my sister shi-anne-
we are from brookhaven, ms and are signed as artist on the disney label,
lyric street-
i had the honor of meeting mr. griffith
last year at the grand ole opry-
the show has had a huge impact on our lives-

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   7/31/01 6:24:01 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Chris Bice and I am from Normal, IL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bice, Chris - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Normal, IL

COMMENTS:
I have been an Andy Griffith Show fan for many years.  I am a returning 
member of TAGSRWC, WBMUTBB Chapter.  It is GREAT to be back!!

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   7/31/01 7:31:45 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Edd Parker and I am from Blue ridge, VA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Parker, Edd - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Blue ridge, VA

COMMENTS:
52 year old-married with three grown children. Been a nurse since 1974 and 
have worked on a psychiatric admissions ward for last twenty years-work 
nights.
Hobbies-pen and ink drawing, crosswords, gardening and, of course, watching 
and enjoying anything that has to do with Mayberry. Picked Otis as my 
character name because we're both chubby but don't drink anything harder than 
Diet-rite cola and coffee.

+=======================================================+


Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/1/01 12:31:53 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Mike Laurie and I am from Chicago heights, IL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Laurie, Mike - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Chicago heights, IL

COMMENTS:
Long time fan of the show as well as a long time recipient of The Bullet, 
both of which are great!
Keep up the great work!
Peace <><


+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/1/01 6:38:53 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Niky Compton and I am from Central, IL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Compton, Niky - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Central, IL

COMMENTS:
I'm 47, former schoolteacher and now working as a secretary who loves TAGS. 

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/1/01 4:29:09 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Jeremy Thomas and I am from Mamers, NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thomas, Jeremy - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Mamers, NC

COMMENTS:
well i have grown up on andy as well...i just love it so..what a wondeful 
would it would have been to live in mayberry..to go to wally's filling 
station for a bottel of pop...to sit at the court house and play some 
checkers....to go to walkers for an icecream soad....wishes..wishes...nice 
club guys...nice work..and thanks for keeping andy alive

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/1/01 5:06:36 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Debbie Shive and I am from Clarksdale, MS

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Shive, Debbie - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Clarksdale, MS

COMMENTS:
I'm a high school English teacher.  I love TAGS and can remember looking 
forward to summers so that I could stay up and watch the reruns.  My bedtime 
was 8:30, and when the theme song started whistling, my mom sent me off to 
bed during the school year!  

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/1/01 9:00:01 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Florence Kutscher and I am from Akron, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kutscher, Florence - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Akron, OH

COMMENTS:
Married 34 years,3 beautiful daughters,10 beautiful grandchildren.
I have been watching Andy for as long as I can remember! I love the show. I 
am so happy that beause of cable,I can see the show at least four times a day!

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/3/01 11:15:50 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Laurie Bailey and I am from Manhattan beach, CA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bailey, Laurie - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Manhattan beach, CA

COMMENTS:
i am re-joining because i was gone for a month vacation. i am from indiana, 
was born in the same hospital as james dead. my dad is from kentucky and 
having spent a lot of time there growing up, mayberry makes me feel at home 
no matter where i am. thanks for this wonderful site we can all go 
to,,,laurie bailey 

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/3/01 3:08:06 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Darryl Banks and I am from Brooklyn park, MN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Banks, Darryl - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Brooklyn park, MN

COMMENTS:
An avid TAGS watcher, who used to be a member of this august group, and I
miss the conversation.

TUSCARORA!

+=======================================================+


Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/3/01 8:02:21 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Jason Mccord and I am from Ft payne, AL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mccord, Jason - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Ft payne, AL

COMMENTS:
I am 29 year old.  Self employed copier salesman and technician.  Married 
with a son.  I love The Andy Griffith show.  I am buring up ebay buying items 
and am having to complete our attic as me Barney room.

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/3/01 8:03:00 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Carmen Freeman and I am from Winston-salem, NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freeman, Carmen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Winston-salem, NC

COMMENTS:
I have lived in Winston-Salem for 15 years.  I am single and have no 
children. I am a customer service representative for a PPO network in North 
and South Carolina.  I have enjoyed watching Andy Griffith for as long as I 
can remember.

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/3/01 8:20:06 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is James Nolte and I am from Cincinnati, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nolte, James - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Cincinnati, OH

COMMENTS:
Born and raised in Cincinnati with a twelve year stint in Florida.Back in 
Cincy again. My wife is from Kentucky and thouroughly enjoys the show, too, 
Our fifteen year old,Zack and twelve year old Jessica both love the show and 
know all of the characters. Zack's favorite is Ernest T.We look forward to 
returning to Mayberry on a daily basis!

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/3/01 8:59:49 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Tammy True and I am from Rockwood, TN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
True, Tammy - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Rockwood, TN

COMMENTS:
I live in Rockwood,Tn.Me and my husband have been Andy fans since childhood.I 
want to know more about mt airy and the four day festival they have in memory 
of Andy Griffith and all the cast.

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/3/01 9:15:10 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Slade  Trammell and I am from Knoxville, TN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Trammell, Slade  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Knoxville, TN

COMMENTS:
The more I watch The Andy Griffith Show, the more hooked I become.  I look 
forward to joining WBMUTBB.

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/4/01 12:07:19 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Rick Frogge and I am from Nashville, TN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Frogge, Rick - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Nashville, TN

COMMENTS:
I'm 42 and a native of Nashville Tn.I simply enjoy what the show has done 
through the years.There are few times in ones life when a show can make you 
laugh with a tear in your eye at the same time.God bless simpler times.

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/4/01 10:39:35 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Wilma Duncan and I am from Maysville, KY

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Duncan, Wilma - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Maysville, KY

COMMENTS:
I AM A FAN OF ANDY AND THE WHOLE TOWN OF MAYBERRY  I LOVE ANDY AND MATTLOCK I 
LIKE ALL THE OTHERS TO I HAVE BEEN TO MAYBERRY AND LOVED THE TOWN

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/5/01 2:08:40 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Charlotte Partin and I am from Sumter, SC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Partin, Charlotte - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Sumter, SC

COMMENTS:
Am a grandmother who brought her kids up in the late 60's and early 70's. We 
were all huge fans of the show. Hardly ever missed one. Today at age 64, I 
love the rereuns and I even have a pet fish I named "Mayberry".
   I want to be kept up to date on the happenings  at Floyds and Weaver's 
store and find out how Ernest T is 
doing!Thank you.  sincerely,   
                Charlotte Partin
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/5/01 3:32:43 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Debbie Rauch and I am from Sumter, SC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rauch, Debbie - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Sumter, SC

COMMENTS:
I grew up in Florida and now live in Sumter, SC. I have loved TAGS every 
since I can remember! I go to Mayberry Days every year in Mt. Airy and always 
have a great time. I met alot of the cast at the 35th Reunion in 
Winston-Salem in 1995. I am a single parent and I have a 17 year old son who 
has been raised on TAGS and he loves it and knows every episode by heart 
almost as well as I do. 


+=======================================================+


Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/5/01 4:27:25 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Faith Heck and I am from Ft benning, GA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Heck, Faith - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Ft benning, GA

COMMENTS:
My name is Faith Heck and I'm 26 years old.  I live on-base at Ft Benning, Ga 
but I am originally from Ekron, KY.  My husband Ron and I have been married 
for 3 years.  We have two beautiful children: Abigail (2 yrs old) and Aaron 
(5 months old).  I am currently a Junior at Columbus State University, 
majoring in Early Childhood Education.  I have grown up watching the Andy 
Griffith Show and love all the episodes with Barney.  My favorites are "The 
Jinx," and "Opies Three Wishes."  In these days with all the crime and 
disrespect in the world, it's nice to be able to sit down for 30 minutes (and 
hopefully sometimes longer) and watch the town of Mayberry.  I just know that 
my children will love it as much as I do.  My daughter already dances to the 
music!  

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/5/01 5:18:19 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Todd Estes and I am from Birmingham, AL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Estes, Todd - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Birmingham, AL

COMMENTS:
Investment manager, as well as writer and artist as hobby.

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/6/01 11:05:53 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Suzi King and I am from Warrenville, IL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
King, Suzi - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Warrenville, IL

COMMENTS:
I love Andy and the gang. I watch re-runs every A.M. on WGN in Chicago. 
There's no better way to start the day. 

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/6/01 11:51:49 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Barb Smith and I am from Lebanon, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Smith, Barb - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Lebanon, OH

COMMENTS:
I am 42 mother of 2 children age 18 & 21. I have enjoyed TAGS during my youth 
and have never stopped watching.  My husband Dan and I watch daily.  We went 
to the Mulberry Patrol Car Rondeavue in 1998 north of Dayton, OH. Had a 
really great time. I had picked up copies of the bullet and we are looking to 
join a local chapter and want to go to Mt Airy next year.

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/6/01 12:01:16 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Dan Ridge and I am from Lansing, MI

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ridge, Dan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Lansing, MI

COMMENTS:
I'm born and raised in Mid-Michigan, married to the greatest woman in the 
world with 3 wonderful kids and I'm a lifelong TAGS fan. As for me and my 
house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

+=======================================================+


Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/7/01 4:24:24 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Brenda Vernon and I am from Ormond beach, FL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vernon, Brenda - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Ormond beach, FL

COMMENTS:
Thank you for the opportunity to join the club! :) Since I was little (a long 
time ago, I'm now 44) I always dreamed of marrying Andy. :)I have been 
watching the Andy Griffith Show forever!My whole family and most of my 
friends has too. I'm single, manager of Dollar General in Ormond Beach, Fl. 
(beachside). I have 2 children a daughter 18, who is at this time n Navy 
bootcamp and my son 22 who is a mechanic. His hobby is working on his 
low-rider truck and going to car shows. I love history and visiting museums, 
the ocean and being with people. My boyfriend owns a music store in Daytona 
Beach. He also does Civil War re-enactments. Thanks for allowing me to submit 
my request to becoming a memeber, he and I hope to visit the next reunion. :) 

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/7/01 12:39:09 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Sue Dorman and I am from Rapid city, MI

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dorman, Sue - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Rapid city, MI

COMMENTS:
Hi, I am 42 y|0, and a child care provider, in my home. I am married with 3 
girls of my own. I have been watching tags since I was very young. My mother 
looks so much like Aunt Bea, it still amazes me. I grew up in a very small 
town also. I have to say Barney is my favorite. I hope to be hearing from 
ya'll soon. Thank you, Sue Dorman

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/7/01 8:40:22 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Andy  Holley and I am from Shreveport, LA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Holley, Andy  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Shreveport, LA

COMMENTS:
I AM A DIEHARD AGS FAN. I AM 40 YEARS OLD AND A 16 YEAR VETERAN OF THE 
BOSSIER CITY FIRE DEPT. IN BOSSIER CITY, LA. I HOLD THE POSITION OF ASST. 
CHIEF OF COMMUNICATIONS I AM A PARAMEDIC AND FLY ON A EMS HELICOPTER PART 
TIME HENCE MY SCREEN NAME FLYME911. I WILL SPEND ALOT OF TIME ON THE 
WEBSITE,HOW REFRESHING TO FIND A SITE WITH OTHER AGS FANS. IT'S A BREATH OF 
FRESH AIR!!! 

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/8/01 5:13:20 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Duke Whedbee and I am from Asheboro, NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Whedbee, Duke - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Asheboro, NC

COMMENTS:
Retired Biologist and native North Carolinian.  

+=======================================================+
Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/8/01 9:21:29 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Fran Bagwell and I am from Spartanburg, SC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bagwell, Fran - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Spartanburg, SC

COMMENTS:
I ENJOY WATCHING 'MAYBERRY' RERUNS VERY MUCH.  THE EARLY SHOWS ARE CLASSICS!!!

+=======================================================+

Subj:    Subscribe to wbmutbb-digest and Join WBMUTBB Chapter
Date:   8/8/01 2:14:58 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My name is Pat  Hutchison and I am from Vincennes, IN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hutchison, Pat  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Vincennes, IN

COMMENTS:
been tags fan since early 60's. license plate reade tags247

+===============END BIO's==============+

------------------------------

End of wbmutbb-digest V3 #236
*****************************


**************************************************
~              Visit our sponsor
~         Weaver's Department Store
~   http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/weavers/
**************************************************

You must send your comments to the Digest from the
address you used to join WBMUTBB or your message
will not be posted. Only members may post to this
mailing list.

To remove yourself from the WBMUTBB Digest mailing
list goto:

http://www.tagsrwc.com/wbmutbb/unsubscribe_digest.htm

To change your email address, first unsubscribe using
the command above and then re-subscribe by going to:

http://www.tagsrwc.com/wbmutbb/joinwbmutbb.htm

Reply via email to