My husband and I were watching an old classic over the weekend; "The Birds"
and when one character came on, my husband asked me who he looked like.
   I laughed and said hey, that's Mr. McBeevee!!! He said he was thinking
   it looked like Lars Hanson from the Little House on the Prairie but he
   thought I was right it did kind of look like Mr. McBeevee as well. Well
   he checked it out the IMDB website to see who was correct and what do
   you know we both were. I never would have guessed that Mr. McBeevee and
   Lars Hanson were one and the same. It's amazing how many different
   places our Mayberry folks turn up in!!!

   Ain't that a dinger pa,
   Jennifer