Hi Gang -
   The song is called "One for my Baby" and goes like this.....
      One For My Baby
      It's a quarter to three, There's no one in the place except you and
me, So, set 'em up Joe, I've got a little story you ought'a know, We're
drinking my friend, To the end of a brief episode, Make it one for my baby
and one more for the road.

      I got the routine, So put another nickel in the machine, I'm feelin so
bad, I wish you'd make the music dreamy and sad, Could tell you a lot But
you've got to be true to your code, Make it one for your baby and one more
for the road.

      You'd never know it, But buddy, I'm kind of poet And I've gotta lotta
things to say. And when I'm gloomy, You simply gotta listen to me, Until
it's talked away.

      Well, that's how it goes And Joe, I know you're anxious to close, So
thanks for the cheer, I hope you don't my bending your ear, The torch that
I've found, Must be drowned or it soon might explode, Make it one for my
baby And one more for the road.

Credit the Johnny Mercer website for the lyrics.  Have a great Holiday
Season!!!
Mike Peacock
Connersville In.