My wife and I spent Thanksgiving at the Taylor Home Inn B &B with our good
friends Dave and Marsha. Dave's daughter was also there as were Dave's
sister and husband Mel.  Marsha's good friend Jane also shared in the
festivities.  Marsha and Dave once again were the perfect host and hostess
and the Thanksgiving feast that Aunt Bee prepared was a sight to behold. I
had trouble falling asleep though as my wife forgot my goosedown pillow.  We
spent the night in Opie's room and I had so much fun looking at all of
Opie's toys.  I had many of the very same things when I was but a lad. Even
Dickie was there in his cage too.  Dave let me try on his Mayberry Union
High letterman's jacket. ( See my website for two pictures).  That too was a
sight to behold.  I got to listen to Dave strum his guitar to some of the
Darling's music.  But the  best part was in the morning when Ellie Walker
climbed in bed with me.  For those of you who don't know, Ellie Walker is a
delightful little schnauzer who chases rocks when you throw them. She loves
to wake up guests. I just wanted to clarify that. Dave and Marsha run a very
respectable Inn.  It's never been raided.  Just wanted to share our
wonderful Thanksgiving experience with the rest of you.  I hope your
Thanksgiving was indeed a happy one too.

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701
(Home) 715-839-8470