>>>I noticed the calendar on the back wall and the picture on the calendar
>>>looks a lot like little Leon (Clint Howard) in his cowboy outfit.<<<

Speaking of calendars, one time when watching a DVD, I used the zoom feature on
my player to check out a calendar hanging on the wall behind Andy's desk.  It
appeared to have the name of a month on it, but it didn't look quite right.
Upon closer inspection, I realized it wasn't even a word in English.  The
letters didn't even look like letters at all.  I figured that some gobbledygook
was put on the calendar to make it look like a month was specified when in fact
no actual month was given.  The other day, I was watching another episode that
showed a calendar in the background, and I could tell that a similar (or the
same) non-word was used.  I wonder why they took such care to make sure viewers
couldn't tell what month it was!  Would it have been to keep the show
"timeless" when it would eventually go into reruns?  Obviously, no one at that
time could have envisioned us today watching TAGS on DVD and being able to
pause and zoom into the picture!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)