I'm in the GA State Defense Force (State Guard) and we recently held a drill
to check our ability to deploy troops into an emergency situation.  All
simulated with no
actual physical movement of personnel.

We had a secure zone around the operations room and only authorized
personnel were allowed inside.  Sentries made sure nobody else got in.
Note:  this relates because there were several Andy Griffith show watchers
among those of us running the operation.

We had been assigned a call sign related to owls to identify our control
room and we completed our assignment in good order.   The tension level was
still high even though we were finished so when I returned to the room after
going through security I opened the door just a bit and went "Hootie Hoo"
as a password to get in.  The whole room cracked up and from then on anyone
coming into the room had to say "Hootie Hoo" as our unofficial password.

Humor is a great way to reduce tension!  Just ask Al,  Burt, the Milo Boys!

BTW, we are recruiting in Georgia but don't tell Ernest T. Bass!

Ed O'Dwyer
"History! That's My Subject!" Chapter
Alpharetta, GA