Kim of Wylie, TX asked:

> I wonder if Clint or Rance were ever on Happy Days? In the beginning the
> opening of the show has a scene with two police officers in their car and the
> waitress spilling a malt on one. One of the officers looks just like a
> slightly
> older Ron Howard.

I remember Clint Howard appeared in one episode, but imdb.com has him
guest-starring in two episodes (one was in 1976, and the one I remember was
from 1980). In the one I remember, Clint played 'Junior Hedges, the son of one
of Howard Cunnigham's peers in the hardware business. Both Hedges Sr. and Jr.
were practical jokers and the senior Hedges always liked getting Mr.
Cunnigham's goat.

As for Rance Howard, he was in three episodes (one from 1976, one from 1978 and
another from 1979).

Dan- Greensboro, NC