As I was watching the show, the other night, with Malcolm Merriweather, I
noticed that when Andy left for work, and Malcolm drove him, they were in a
"regular" car.  Whose car was this? I don't recall Andy driving anything but
the squad car and Aunt Bee's car was a convertable and Malcolm was riding a
bicycle.  I can't figure what car Andy was getting into when Malcolm covered
him with the lap robe after he go into the car.  Malcolm also handed Andy his
hat before he got in the car.  Andy was in complete uniform, which is unusual.
He had tie and hat, after Malcolm gave it to him.  Just wondering what car that
was?