night I watched the episode where Warren introduces Otis to mosaic art.
During the speech I saw Mr. Schwamp talking to a lady seated next to
him.  However, if it was NDN then the theory that she was Mrs. Schwamp
is blown because she was sitting closer to a man on her right (we could
call him NSN or nice suit Norman).  Also I believe at one point the man
to the right had his arm across the back of her chair as they leaned
toward Mr. Schwamp in conversation.  I wish I had the tape so I could
slow it down and get a better look.
  Kim - Wylie, TX<<<<<

That's a good sighting Kim.  I'm proud of you.  Yeah, II think the
person that said she might be Mrs. Schwamp was just being facetious.
She appears with Tom Jacobs a lot also.  That scene is as close to Mr.
Scwamp talking as there is.   My theory is  that she says  "That was a
nice pair of speeches"  He misunderstands her to say "That's a nice hair
piece" and says.  "Thank you I got it in Mount Pilot.  That where you
have to go to get a good one"

Smile, Nod,
The Untrained Voice

PS don't confuse your Nice Suit Norman with Horn-rimmed Harry, OK

PSS....so did Briscoe really make them Jug sounds????  Don't tell me he
was lip-syncing too???
James Best openly confesses he did not play Guitar.  In his live
appearances as Jim Lindsey he comes out with a guitar and the music to
Rock nRoll Rosie from Raleigh, but never plays.