Regarding the case of Barney and his harmonica-playing abilities:

Paul got it right. As an old former has-been ex-musician (I actually played
harmonica on some tunes in recording studios way back when) I have to break
the  news that ol' Barn couldn't even play "A Cappello" on the harp. The best
he
ever  did was put it to his mouth and blow in and out, which anybody can do.
If any  actual music seemed to come out--I can't remember if that happened or
not--it  was overdubbed later during editing. I sure hope this doesn't get me
in trouble  with that lawyer fellow over in Mt. Pilot.

Speaking of music, I spent a while this weekend visiting with a very  good
old friend of mine from my bass playing days, Billy Joe Royal, who was  down
here in L. A. (Lower Alabama) to play a concert. Yall will be happy to know
he's
always been a TAGS fan too.

Jimmy Dean
_www.mayberrybuildings.com_ (http://www.mayberrybuildings.com)