>>>I didn't find anything on the Nice Dress Nellie page but did enjoy
the Tom Jacobs info.  Has anyone thought of
contacting Marlo Thomas about her uncle?>>>

This should work, please try again let me know if it doesn't.  I really
want y'all to see it.

http://www.mayberrygossipclub.com/gossip/index.php?title=Nice_Dress_Nell
ie

I posted at a bad time.  I agree Mike's video is great and deserves all
the buzz.

To your question about more info on Tom Jacobs, Aunt Bee, I did what
Barney does..I went to the Library and got the book.  Danny Thomas's
biography that is.  I'll have a book report in a few days, but I will
tell you now he doesn't mention his brother Tom much at all, so I doubt
if Marlo knew much either.  Watch for the report.

The Untrained Voice