Had the opportunity to catch an episode of Bonanza on Sunday while waiting
for my football team's game to start. I find the series always has plenty of
TAGS connections. The judge in the episode, The Trail Gang, was played by
Harry Antrim, Ellie Walker's Uncle Fred Walker from the drug store; Edgar
Buchanan, who played the trail gang's cook, appeared on TAGS as Henry
Wheeler in "Aunt Bee's Brief Encounter"; and the sheriff, who jailed his own
son who wanted to come back to town to kill him for it, was played by James
Westerfield, TAGS' own Uncle Ollie!

It is a small world after all.

P.S. I still have two tickets for the Sept. 27 banquet during Mayberry Days
which hosts all of the stars at the Country Club north of Mount Airy.
They're $40 each. If interested, e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul Gilkes

Sidney, OH