Hi all, I was wondering if I could get a favor from some fellow Mayberrians.
See unfortunately I am down because of a very bad knee and cant go to Mayberry
Days. Actually I have never been  but want to attend. You see I like to collect
autographs of the past stars. I do not know who will be attending but I would
like to get a print autographed if they have 1. I went to all the Mayberry in
the Midwest events and they had prints available. I will pay for this in
advance. If anyone is interested please fell free to email me. Also if you have
any autographs for sale let me know. I don't have any of the Big Stars such as
Andy, Aunt Bee,Opie,Howard or Otis. I hate shopping on EBay as they are 90%
fakes. Have a great time down there I can only imagine how much fun it is.

Frank Johnson
Centerville,Indiana