I am presently going through Season Two of my DVDs and noticed a couple of 
things I thought I'd throw out there.  In "Mayberry Goes Bankrupt," I noticed 
Tom Jacobs in the back row at the council meeting--and he was wearing a toupee! 
 I don't recall ever seeing him with a hair piece in another episode.  Has 
anyone else?  (He couldn't have gotten it from Mr. Schwamp--it looks too good!) 
 More often than not, he's wearing a hat.

Also, in "Crime Free Mayberry," I noticed Nice Dress Nellie in the crowd when 
the speeches are given.  She's wearing a hat, but a couple of times she briefly 
turns her head to the right.  She was also in "Mayberry Goes Bankrupt" at the 
end as a passenger in a car passing through town.  I couldn't recall if these 
appearances had been included in the "Nice Dress Nellie list."  Forgive me if 
they already have.


Thelma Lou
(Janet)


_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://wbmutbb.com/mailman/listinfo/wbmutbb_wbmutbb.com
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/


Reply via email to