In a message dated 8/30/2007 11:01:27 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Re:  Refusal to Say Underwear

I'm with Paul. I don't think this is the  reason. Besides, didn't she say
underwear in TAGS when she was  getting on the bus to go out of Town? She
told
Andy to put on clean  underwear when he got home. (I think).... Didn't she?
didn't he get  embarassed  in front of Peggy?

Brad "Neil  Bentley"  Cunningham
"My card, in case you ever need   services..."

Perhaps, just perhaps mind you, they wanted to her wear clean underwear. We
all know when you put on clean underwear it ain't a whim any more.
So put that in your smipe and poke it!