Hey, Friends!

I've been out nursing Lydia who's had the shingles and she's just been a beast,
I tell you, just a
beast!?? That girl whines over cold sores.? Give her a whole left side covered
in the shingles and
she goes crazy.? Luckily I had several jars of the Miracle Salve to rub on her
and it worked wonders.

Me and Lydia spent our down time watching Andy and we had this to note about
the "Class Reunion"
episode.? In a class as small as Mayberry High, don't you think it odd that
Ramona Wiley Becktoris
did not remember Barney at all?? His looks certainly had not changed.

And what about that name?? Ramona Wiley (Becktoris).? Heard it before??
Course?you have.? There's
the Ramona who Ernest T. has a crush on and then there's the Mrs. Wiley of the
party fame.
The writers?of Andy have enough?good?sense?to never?let a good name go to waste.