I think the big chill poster may have got a little mixed up, The Big Chill
is what happens when a gangster bumps someone off.
I don't think we need to do that to interlopers in Mayberry.
I think he meant the Big Freeze (You and me Andy, the big freeze.)
Altho if we started giving all interlopers the big freeze without any cause
we might lose our standing as a friendly town and people like that purty
little manacurist might not stop by, or even that stranger in town. Maybe we
should have some buckets handy to hand out so people could do some thinking.

(What were you thinking about Gomer?  Oh I was just thinking about how easy
it was to think under this here bucket.)

Dapper Dan
On my word as a gentleman!