Hi Everyone,

  While at a quilting class today ( I need to get ready for those cold
whistlin' winter winds),
  one of the woman in class was talking about her daughter and the state fair.
She said
  her daughter didn't do as well this year as last year in the horse showing
arena, as her
  horse was just being uncooperative.  When she said that "Horses can sometimes
be
  mean",  I said "Yelp, just like giraffes can be selfish".  Well,,,everyone
looked at me as
  if I had just popped out a second head!  They sure aren't TAGS fans, bless
theirs hearts...

  Brenda Jo

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart"  Psalm 9:1