Hey Dolly-  "The Darlings Are Coming"  (episode 88). That episode was "The
Darlings Are Coming"  (episode 88).  After Andy runs them off of several places
to bed down, he finally takes them to the jail.  After Aunt Bee has fed them,
she asked one of them if they wanted more and then they reply.  Listen close.

  Cheri

Thanks Sheri:
I'll be looking for that episode.  Not only do I love the darlin'
episodes(especially the one with Ernest T bass)  I also love the music.
"Do you want to hear eatin' goober peas?"

"Listen to your heart.  Never stop listening."
Henry Quick Bear, LAKOTA