Hi folks,? We have tried to stump our listeners for the past few months, but
this was the first question that 'got um'.? I asked? "What did Gomer go out to
get to keep Mary Grace from being 'Unadorned'.? I got all kinds of answers, but
one listener worked at it as you'll see below.....

This was the first topic that stumped our listeners recently in CT/RI/MA.?? I
had to give clues.? But, as you know, you can participate in our Mayberry
trivia most every Sunday? from 2-4pm, Mayberry trivia occurs at 3pm.? (except
the next 2 Sundays while we're in AZ) and you can choose Andy CDs, or others,
etc. We are an old-time/roots music show.? We're a non-profit University radio
station so nobody should feel bad.? We're just trying to spread the word of the
AGS.? Jim and I? purchase the giveaway CDs ourselves to make sure the artists
get their profits.? I don't think this is against our group rules, but if it
is, ignore it.? You can log-on at whus.org., and goto redroosterparty (2-4
Sunday afternoon)......or contact us @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I actually talked to someone yesterday whose Mom (from MA) refused to allow
them to watch AGS growing up because it was so ignorant.? I told her to buy the
DVDs and enjoy what she missed?? (she won yesterday's question after some help)
....you never know.? I am also sending her a CD of AG.? Thanks for being there
as a group and I hope I didn't break any rules.? PS:? I'll be spreading the
word in AZ next week,

I hope that everyone understands that we are doing this for the love of the
show, and its message.? We gain nothing monetarily from supporting the show and
we love reading this newsgroup.? If you have any question/problems please let
me know at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or at? [EMAIL PROTECTED] Marti