Dear Mayberrians,  I couldn't believe today's post about the MAYBERRY RFD  dvd
set.  I always buy from Weavers but thought this time I would buy elsewhere.
What was I thinking!!  I ordered a set of dvds from The Media Depot in Feb.
They haven't showed yet!  In checking on it today, I thought I was safe because
the 3 sites that was mentioned, I couldn't find.  UNTIL-I went to the original
site and kept clicking to buy and sure enough, there was All My Favorites
Show.com site.  I just couldn't believe that I would be so dumb.  Don't make
the same mistake I did.  Only buy from Weavers, or someone they sponsor.
  Cheri Litton, Johnston City, IL

  Slow Down, What's Your Hurry