"See if you can find out how he plays that electric guitar without plugging it
in."  Dan has brought up another good reason to choose Jim Lindsay as a
sweetheart.  He's ahead of his time, inventing a solor powered guitar!   But
since my attempts at getting Miss Hobbs to settle down haven't worked, I'm
thinking of introducing him to Idell Bushy so she'll leave Dud Walsh alone.

  As for Nelson's Funeral Home, perhaps Mr. Schwump's first name is Nelson but
he's so highly respected no one calls him that.

  Kim - Wylie, TX