Me and the Hubby drove into town this morning (Danville, IN) to the Farmers
Market.  Bought some freshly picked cuc's and new taters.  Grabbed us a bench
across from the Mayberry Cafe.  We knew that Andy and Barney were there getting
a bite of something for the squad car was there.  We sat a long spell, enjoying
a beautiful summer morning but they never came out.  Guess they were busy
chattin' with Olive...

  Later,,, lunch was those potato's with a cucumber salad.  Probably wasn't as
good as Aunt Bee would fix, but filled us up pretty good...

  I do love Mayberry Moments!

  Brenda Jo

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart"  Psalm 9:1