>><i>its probably been brought up by a trained noticer...  since i'm an
untrained noticer i take pride in the little details i do  notice.....
in the episode where Howard bowls a perfect game i noticed that  the
Mayberry team is bowling in lane 9... but about halfway in the
episode  when Howard is making his 4th strike.. they are bowling in
lane 10.....   maybe the other team thought they should switch
thinking Howard has witchery  in his family and put a spell on lane 9
(although it wasnt helping andy and  gobers bowling).  <<</i>

<b>I ain't much of a Trained Noticer, nor am I a bowler, but  isn't it
standard practice for teams to switch lanes in a tournament?  </b>
~~Me in Mayberry, SD...hoping I get this one right!~~