>>>I have a most peculiar problem.? Question marks are?appearing out of nowhere
>>>and cluttering up my posts.? And here's the real strange part.? On my copy,
>>>they are no where to be seen!?<<<

Laura Lee, perhaps your computer just has an inquiring mind (or motherboard, as
the case may be).  Try downloading a few copies of that Learn-a-Month magazine
and see if that satisfies your computer's intense desire to question everything.

Either that, or the ghost of Old Man Remshaw has gotten bored with his trick of
making the eyes move in his portrait and has decided to haunt your computer
instead.

Or, as a final possibility, perhaps Ernest T. has been furthering his education
(at Ramona's urging) with some computer courses and now--instead of throwing
rocks through windows--he is hacking into your computer and causing it to put
question marks in all your messages.  Remember how he baffled Andy and Barney
with his ability to get in and out of his locked cell?  I can just hear him
giggling now!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)