>>So then my thought went to other episodes when Barney was right about
something.  >>There must have been others.  Does anyone know?

>>Kind behind the eyes

Here are the times I can think of that Barney was right......

In "The Horse Trader", Barney was right when he told Andy that it was
wrong to make up stories about the cannon just to sell it.  Andy
listened and then practiced The Golden Rule.

In "Barney and the Governor", Barney was right for 'tagging' the
governor's car.  "I'm no good."  "You're good, you're good!"

In "The Bank Job", Barney is right when he says that the bank is an easy
target.  He gets into trouble proving it, but he is correct.

In "The Shoplifters", Barney is correct in saying that the little old
lady was the shoplifter, even though she only had a Bible in her bag.
Ben didn't believe him until they got outside.

Sue Doughty
High Point, NC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.
If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any
attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender
immediately of the inadvertent transmission. Thank you for your cooperation.