I was so excited to see Waitress last weekend!  I REALLY enjoyed it.  I have to
respectfully disagree with Aunt Bee and others who have not recommended the
movie.  It's a Hollywood story, remember, and we can't expect it to be
Mayberry-like just because Andy is in it.  It was GREAT seeing Andy on the big
screen, and the character actresses were goooo--ooood.  Now, I'm not saying I
agree with the immoral behaviors, certainly not!  But I go to the movies to
forget my problems, and the characters' problems in this movie sure made me
forget mine for awhile!  And, maybe you trained noticers are affecting me:  for
those of you who have seen it, did you notice that Jenna's husband's name was
Earl, and at one point she called him Earlie?  Curious, curious.  Oh, and
thanks to those of you kind folks who have responded to my post about visiting
Jim Nabors and George Lindsay's hometowns when I'm on vacation.  I almost have
plans finalized.  Thanks bunches, bunches...