Just thinking...Doesn't Barney pull his ticket book from his back pocket? So
could he have his wallet in the shirt pocket? Remember, he stashes cash all
over...pulls cash from his hat, sock, when starting the "Save the Scobey's"
fund. As for the lighter in the Loaded Goat episode, I always just thought it
was funnier for him to use a lighter to "discover" the explosives than it would
have been to use a flashlight. Maybe that was just for effect? I'm not a smoker
but I have a lighter in my purse. Just a carry over from the "be prepared" line
of thinking from Girl Scouts, I guess.
  By the way, we are having a thunderstorm and I feel sorry for the giraffes
out in it!
  Ellen