Johnna,

Welcome to Nashville. (are you coming with Floyd?)
If anyone tells you they live on Old Hickory Blvd. ask which part of
town, because it goes around Nashville.
The same thing goes for Briley Parkway. (The Grand Ole Opry House is off
Briley Parkway, the newer building).
The Ryman is in downtown Nashville, this is were the Opry moved from.
They still have the Opry there during the
winter months.
Watch for road construction everywhere.
One-way streets sometimes turn into two-way streets.
Main Street turns into Gallatin Road or Pike (native Nashvillians say
Gallatin Road).
Gallatin Road turns into Nashville Pike.
To make it more confusing is that Gallatin Road is in Nashville and
Nashville Pike is in Gallatin, TN.
Watch the road signs.
Remember that in August, Nashville if very hot and humid. Bring light
weight clothes.  I hope you have a good time while
you and your mother are in town.

Remember that the head Goober lives in town.

I've been watching The Addams Family on DVD.  I have seen Otis (Hal
Smith) as a judge.  Otis' wife and several other people from TAGS.  I
also listened to the commentary on one of the show's and the man who did
the voice of
Fred Flintstone was on the show.

Margaret
Nashville native and TAGS lover

p.s. I sent this e-mail to Jeff Koontz when he moved to Nashville.