Another Mayberry moment last night.  I was reading the lesson out of my Sunday
School book and the writer mentions his favorite episode of TAGS when Barney
was singing in the choir.  About how Barney offered to walk around and listen
to find out who was sounding the sour notes, when it was himself.   It tied in
with taking the log out of your own eye so to see the speck in your brother's.
Barney would have just said it was about sin.

  After reading Ken's touching memories of service stations, I began to miss
them so much.

  Kim - Wylie, TX