Hi Fellow Mayberrians!

Never have I had as much as fun as I had watching Aunt Bee's Medicine Man. I really loved the beginning with Barney primping in the mirror trying to get his hair to look like Rock Hudson. Aunt Bee was simply funny in this one. The question I have is: Where did that song come from that she was singing? I think it goes something like this...."Tootsie goodbye...don't cry..." lol

As you can see, I am not sure of most of the lyrics, but perhaps someone can tell me about the song. Also, could Aunt Bee really play that piano?

Such a funny episode.

Take care,
Valerie

Don’t quit your job – Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year. Start Today! http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144