>>>Is this an "Andy Griffith Show" watchers organization where people can have
have questions posted on a guest board with the hope of entering a
discussion or presenting a question? Please tell me as much as you can about
it.<<<

Judith, we are glad to have you in our little corner of Mayberry.  I'm sure
Allan will fill you in on the specific guidelines we follow here, but I will
tell you my thoughts about the WBMUTBB? digest.  We are all just a group of
folks who love "The Andy Griffith Show" and enjoy discussing it with
like-minded people.  You can post a comment or ask a question any time.  Some
folks like to comment on specific episodes or analyze the characters (I tend to
fall in that camp).  Some like to challenge us to create lists (e.g. how many
girlfriends did Andy have over the course of the show?).  Some people like to
share "Mayberry moments" (relating something from the show to everyday life).
Some like to make up little scenarios as though they were really living in
Mayberry (e.g. Laura Lee Hobbs over at the dime store, who has a lively
imagination and keeps us laughing).  Some folks like to respond to someone
else's post with an appropriate quote from the show.  In short, chime in
whenever you feel like it, as long as your post somehow relates to TAGS and as
long as you keep it in the Mayberry spirit.  Or, you may prefer to be a
"lurker" and just read what other people write.

I've been a member of WBMUTBB? for several years, and I've never had a problem
with someone misusing my e-mail address.  It's nice to sometimes get a personal
message from someone on the list.  There are lots of good, friendly folks here.
 The digest is like having a pleasant conversation with your friends and
neighbors.  Think of sitting on the Taylor's front porch, or of loafing on the
bench in front of the barber shop, or of leaning against the pop machine in
front of Wally's while you're having a cold drink.  Some other nice folks come
along and sit down beside you, and you start chatting and chuckling together.
That's what it's like here.

So, Judith, I hope you decide to stick around.  Allan is a prince of a fellow
who keeps the digest a nice, friendly place where we respect one another and
keep a positive tone.  And you may find that you've gained some "Mayberry
friends" in the process!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)